• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey you left your lights on!

BBQROD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396742008.267034.jpg

I won't be able to use these at night way too bright! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396742090.255905.jpg

But I'll be able to see the on coming traffic hit the ditch real well:)

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what are they and where did you get them?

I've often thought of using some landing light bulbs on my truck (they are 24VDC and low amps) but so far haven't done it. Would be nice at times, though.

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I was there. My truck dragged me out there to see all the other trucks. Got me sunburned and cost me $50 bucks.

Being owned by a truck can be rough sometimes!

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the information on the lights! I'm not quite ready to cut holes in my bumper, but I appreciate the information

Thanks again!

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks