• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce front bumper mods

jrobinson5093

I like that, did you put some kinda uprights on the bumper? I have been thinking about doing something like this to my truck. Do you have a picture of the front bumper?

jrobinson5093

Im gonna miss the cook out this year but the bumper looks way cool. It kinda looks like a bumper that was for sale on here some time ago. I think it was for a mrap or a fmtv or something. I wanted one but the shipping would have been crazy.

BBQROD

I was wanting a place to hide my off road lights and a easier way to ascend to the engine bay. The next bumper I build will have compartments for chains and snatch blocks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks