• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very early XM-706

baseballump

Rory
When you don't know what you a doing most of the time its easy to keep them on the road. Now I know why maybe two or three of our V s were alike and another one could be different.
How the Boys doing? and that girl of your's.
Hope they are all doing WELL. Tell them we say Hi.
Travel Safe
Louie

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Louie, your insight from an operators viewpoint has been invaluable to me (and others), I love hearing your input.

My boys are well. Davey, the oldest just came home from his second, and last, combat deployment. His enlistment is up in February, and due to the Marine Corps drawdown, his MOS is closed to re-enlistment. They have been trying to get him to stay in, but since this would require him to train into a new MOS, and the ones he wants are all closed, he is going to get on out. Since he has such a short time left, he is classified as "non-deployable except in emergency", which doesn't bother me a bit!

Youngest, Patrick, is about to leave on his first deployment, so I have another year of sweating ahead of me.

Daughter is getting close to graduating college, and still maintaining that 4.0 GPA (she must get that from her mother).

They all send their regards to you and the other fellers.

Cheers

baseballump

Rory
Glad to hear all are doing well. Tell Patrick to keep his head down. Know this is early Davey got anything lined up, maybe follow in Dads foot steps? And if the Daughter got the moms brains must have dads good looks( Both of our girls did great in school I know that they didn't get that from there dad, but they got my great looks)
Oh, and thanks for being so nice to me and the other boys.
Stay Safe
Louie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks