• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any idea what this part / frame is??

RDUKW

Not sure what catagory to put this in so if the moderators want to move it please do. I got this frame with a DUKW several years ago and have no idea what it is. I don't think it has anything to do with the DUKW but it is painted with WW2 forest green and primed with the good old yellow zinc chromate. Does any one have any idea or guess what it is? I hate to get rid off it without knowing. ThanksRyan

Jeepsinker

It looks like a canvas support frame, maybe not for the Duwk, maybe for an amphibious Sherman or something? Whatever it is don't scrap it, somebody will need it someday! And they aren't making any more of them.

RDUKW

Anyone have any other ideas? I am about to put it in the scrap pile. I've got to much other stuff to store things I don't know what they fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks