• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - April VOTE HERE!

Vote for April SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Nominations were a bit slow this month. Let me see a high voter turn out at least.

1. DaveP
davep.jpg

2. vtdeucedriver
vtdeucedriver.jpg

3. mkcoen
mkcoen.jpg

4. papabear (DUKW)
papabear.jpg

5. RDUKW
RDUKW.jpg

6. K5ontherocks
k5ontherocks.jpg

7. Whiterabbit
whiterabbit.jpg

8. Kalashnikov
kalashnikov.jpg

9. goldneagle
goldneagle.jpg

10. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
11. NYC M923A2
nyc.jpg

12. Swiss
swiss.jpg

13. M35A2-AZ
m35a2-az.jpg

14. Zout
zout.jpg

15. Evil Dr. Porkchop
drporkchop.jpg

16. AMGeneral
amgeneral.jpg

17. Augdog1964
augdog.jpg

18. 4x4 Forever
4x4forever.jpg

19. iatractor
iatractor.jpg

20. Digger09
digger09.jpg

wsucougarx

Here are some pics of wsucougarx's gun truck. This truck was built in honor of the 2/506th PIR, 101st ABN. Though an M939 was probably never field under this unit, I was compelled to honor this unit.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I voted Augdog1964. Because as the irate guy on sons of guns would say "IT'S A TANK!!!!!".

Whiterabbit

The M151A2 is a 1972 mfg by AM General. You can tell the HMMWV is based on what AMG learned with the MUTT.
This one was uncut and had been setting out for around 15+ years before I got it. If it could rot it did! Been working on it since fall last year and just recently started shake down runs to find faults.
I did all the work, cutting,fabbing, welding, and wrenching.
The funny part is it's not my truck! This is my wife's MUTT now! 100_2849.jpg
100_2851.jpg100_2739.jpg100_2740.jpg New metal to replace the rotten, lots of hammering and welding. The unibody frame was in great shape which is rare in these "jeeps", no rot at all. Floors were gone,and a few areas on the body had places you could put your hand through.
The registration # puts it with the 2nd SFG. Those are the National Guard Special Forces guys! NICE! (I'm retired military)
100_2857.jpg100_2852.jpgShe now has a MV more her size, and easier to run through the woods than my MV. Maybe she will quit nagging me about having her own green machine! "That'll shut her up!" ;)

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you can't decide who to vote for throw some towards us folks that have ZERO. I didn't vote for myself because that just seems wrong.

iatractor

I'll campaign for the water buffalo because: we don't have trailers on the list very often, the trailer just got done being used to haul maple sap, you can use the phrase "I own a tank and intend to use it" and technically be correct using said phrase.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
There's absolutely NOTHING special about my M818, the trailer OR the DUKW(project)!! I just nominated it cause nobody else was nominating anything!!

I voted for Zout's most excellent M909!!:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks