• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2k Truck seaching for information

EXVAS

Hello, and thank you for take your time to ready this.
as you now that i am a new member of this website.
I have wished for a big TRUCK, but I feel like the civilian
trucks are not that heavy duty... so i am turning to military trucks.
I am looking for M35A2K, I would like to everything there is know
about this truck. the price to buy one, repairs, fuel, so on
and so forth...

and all was thanks

Timothus wilson:-D

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome to the site, search is your friend and answers to most of your questions can be found on here. The military manuals are listed on here under "Technical Manuals". Never heard of a A2K there are A2's and A2C's.

OOp's seems an M35A2K is a made up designation for a bobbed M35A2.

Last edited:

61sleepercab

I suggest that you find a local military vehicle nut and talk to him/her and get a ride in a rig to see what fits in your life. Parking available? What you want to do with it? 3/4 ton Blazer or pickup just as much fun as a 5 ton, Do not get champagne taste when you are on a beer budget!

Read, research and read some more what stuff costs, insurance and tags in your state and whether you are in a subdivision or condo where big stuff is a no no.

Funny story to share: Coming home with M925a2 5 ton pulling a deuce trailer with generator We made it to McDonalds with 15 minutes till midnight closing and parked in the empty parking lot with the truck lights till on.
We went to the lobby door which was unlocked and saw a flock of old people using the broad band coverage. We waited at the counter until the counter person said " THE LOBBY IS NOW CLOSED, YOU WILL HAVE TO ORDER THROUGH THE DRIVE THROUGH!!!!". My buddy pointed out the picture window to the Rumbling 5 ton and not missing a beat replied" ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT US TO TAKE THAT THROUGH YOUR DRIVE THROUGH, WE WILL !!!". The lady night manager eyes got real big and reconsidered and said "Open up a register and take the gentlemen's order" We kept a straight face and suppressed the laughter till we ate our food and saddled back up.
Moral of the story......Deuce or Five tons........ forget the drive through, normal parking spaces, and cheap fuel fill ups. I can't say much as I have a Deuce and a five ton but the Deuce will find a new home, I am too old to tackle arm strong Deuce steering! Have fun Markbwf m925.jpgm35 front.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Welcome from here in Virginia.

You will get supportive advice here, but you will want to explore all the threads under the Deuce forum.

There is a lot of content there to bring you up to speed about the ins-and-outs of ownership/ operation.

Like any classroom, the "teachers" here prefer you do have done the reading before you "raise your hand".

longfreddy

Hello, and thank you for take your time to ready this.
as you now that i am a new member of this website.
I have wished for a big TRUCK, but I feel like the civilian
trucks are not that heavy duty... so i am turning to military trucks.
I am looking for M35A2K, I would like to everything there is know
about this truck. the price to buy one, repairs, fuel, so on
and so forth...

and all was thanks

Timothus wilson:-D
I'm in Nebraska and have stage 4 lung cancer so my duece driving days are over. If interested you can reach me here or call 402 640 5146. Happy to answer any questions or just visit and can send pics to cell. Thanks Fred

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

I'm in Nebraska and have stage 4 lung cancer so my duece driving days are over. If interested you can reach me here or call 402 640 5146. Happy to answer any questions or just visit and can send pics to cell. Thanks Fred
Longfreddy, my prayers here for you, and wishing you peace through your situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks