• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner starting a restore, I am offering welding service in Delaware

springbok

I just got my M923A2 this weekend and will be starting a ground up cosmetic restore on it.
With that said, I have a full machine shop in my basement which I do custon work for people.
If there is anyone in the Delaware area that needs welding work done, stop on by.
If you bring it here I will do what you need for ONLY the cost of material.
Just send me a note and we can set up a time. Anything I can do to help out fellow owners..

Rick

Ray70

Very generous offer indeed. My hat ( if I wore one) would be off to you, great to see people helping each other out just for the **** of it. Now go lock you door, once the word gets out they'll be knocking your door down!
Congrats on the truck!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[Qmaranspringbok;1544750]I just got my M923A2 this weekend and will be starting a ground up cosmetic restore on it.
With that said, I have a full machine shop in my basement which I do custon work for people.
If there is anyone in the Delaware area that needs welding work done, stop on by.
If you bring it here I will do what you need for ONLY the cost of material.
Just send me a note and we can set up a time. Anything I can do to help out fellow owners..

Rick[/QUOTE]

I don't have a full machine shop. I have a MIG and ARC setup and am willing to weld your stuff for you or with you for the cost of material. I'm in tucson, marana area, but my stuff is portable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks