• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I've got a printed copy of TM 9-2815-210-35

tcruwithme

I was looking through the forum and on Google Books to see if I could find a copy of TM 9-2815-210-35, as I found a reference to it in a few SS threads. It turns out that I have a copy that I bought from a guy a couple years ago off of eBay. It's been sitting on my shelf unopened for a couple years.

I am not sure if anyone wants to scan this book and add it to the TM section. If so, I would be willing to mail it to someone provided you treat it well and send it back to me once it is scanned.

Untitled-1.jpg

rustystud

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post mine. I tried to get Kinko's to copy it to a disc, but they wanted around $300.00 to do it. 85 cents a page ! I can only upload 10 pages an hour at home. Hopefully now tcruwithme can do it.

brianp454

Usually what I do in that case is copy it and then run the copies through the auto-feeding scanner to make the electronic version. Where there's a whip there's a way!

Another question I have is how you'd like me to share them. I think the SS site is particular about avoiding copyright issues and doesn't post or allow posting of versions they might have issue with. Perhaps I can ask JATonka to add them to his web site?

-Brian

I have the winch manual everyone wants, but the binding would not allow it to be copied.

tcruwithme

I think if you send a PM to patracy that he can upload them to the site once you have them ready. Asking John at jatonka is also a good idea. I sent it off in the mail today, so you should get it in a couple days. Thanks for the help, Brian!

rustystud

Brian, is there a way you can make the pages bigger ? I mean fit a standard 8.5"X11" sheet of paper. The winch manual is in the smaller book size. Also, do you have a way to make the pictures come out with some definition ? It seems after everytime I copy something like this the pictures are hard to see.

brianp454

No problem! I should be able to enlarge the pages to standard letter size paper. Also, I can do a special scan of selected images in high quality as separate files.

Brian, is there a way you can make the pages bigger ? I mean fit a standard 8.5"X11" sheet of paper. The winch manual is in the smaller book size. Also, do you have a way to make the pictures come out with some definition ? It seems after everytime I copy something like this the pictures are hard to see.

brianp454

Hey guys, sorry to be slow about it. I had the week scheduled off just as the TM arrived. I scanned it to pdf in black & white mode at 300 dpi and made it searchable (if you search clutch it will find all of those key words and you can step through them). If any of you are interested I think the easiest thing would be to send me your email address and I'll send instructions on how to download it. I named it "TM 9-2815-210-35 LDS-465 Multifuel 1964." I would appreciate a couple folks look it over and give me feedback on the quality. The pages are pretty dingy with age, so it shows up with some background pixels, but not a big deal (didn't think to correct it beforehand).

I tried like mad to upload here, but cannot get it to work (perhaps file is too large?).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks