• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston area roll call....

sailor2000

No doubt someone has done this before,,, but just curious... where do all the Houston area (and surrounding areas) live?

Clear Lake 77062 here....

Maybe we should have a 'Deuce In' some time...

CanonNinja

Sugar Land here, although don't know how long that'll last with my HOA and one nit-picking gripey city council member on my arse...

apparently parking a Deuce in Sugar Land Town Center to get some Starbucks makes the masses uneasy :lol:

mangus580

Re: RE: Houston area roll call....

No.2Diesel said:
I'm not sure everyone places themselves on the member location map. Was or is this required?
Totally voluntary. Was just a reminder that it exists....

sailor2000

Re: RE: Houston area roll call....

CanonNinja said:
Sugar Land here, although don't know how long that'll last with my HOA and one nit-picking gripey city council member on my arse...

apparently parking a Deuce in Sugar Land Town Center to get some Starbucks makes the masses uneasy :lol:
City Council Member???

Just let me know when... we will see how many Deuces we can park there at the same time!!! LOL!!

sailor2000

I just had the same problem.... put your zip code in the empty box above the 'ADD ME' button, then hit the 'ADD ME' button...

(Be nice to show that tid-bit on the page!)

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm over by lake houston. Patrick i bet we can get something bigger and uglier over to your starbucks. Mabye we can take up the whole lot if we do it right.

houdel

mangus580 said:
Use your zip, or fully addy, or city,state zip.... your choice.
Tried all of the above. I live in Chase MI, 49623. The map puts me at Chase, MI 34923. No matter what I input it keeps changing it to Chase, MI 34923. I tried changing the ZIP code, used my full addy, even entered latitude and longitude from a topo map and it still puts me at Chase, MI 34923.

pistolnut

Caldwell here. About 100 miles NW of downtown. I had noticed that there seemed to be quite a few in the Houston area, maybe we should have that Starbucks get together one day.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for the starbucks run. I hope they have dr pepper. I hate coffie! Patrick what location are we going to piss off?

ww2mbjeep

Patrick and Ken, that starbucks aint far from where I took the Humvee mudding sunday. If I can talk my mom into letting a bunch of dueces follow me back to the back pasture, we could really make a big splash on the Sugar Land city council. Maybe we could take kens 113? Yall in?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks