• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am looking to get a M923A2 in CA and need to know how to register one.

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's still possible to register them as RV's isn't it? I was under the impression that either the 2.5 or 5 ton registered as an RV only requires a class C, as you are able to drive any housecar under 40 feet, has no specific restrictions on weight or axles. Also, is it the same or easier to get a Class B Non-Commercial as with a Class B Commercial?

Troyboy61

Nope, that was terminated! the HV plates are the only easy way now!, also, theres no weight fee on the HV plates, a class B is ok but still has smog issues then and weight fee's, this state sucks, I might move to MA, you can five a 5 ton there with a class C all day every day! lol

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the option of registering it in Az, as I can store it there for half the year at my boss's place, how does Az fare in the registration game?

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you give me a reference as to where they changed the laws preventing me from registering a 5 ton as a housecar? I'm having trouble finding anything that prevents me from doing so and can still find the forms and requirements on DMV's website for declaring a vehicle to be used for habitation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks