• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registration of trailer in Texas Help

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I picked up my DRASH trailer last spring. Wanted to register it as an FMV but they wanted me to have it inspected first. I never got around to rewiring to plug into the pickup truck sooooo it still sits in the garage. Never had a need to take it anywhere anyway. I was going to take it to the TX military vehicle show this month but I have to go up north immediately after the show so that ain't happening. My intent is to use this trailer in event of another hurricane. If that happens and someone needs it, I doubt the police will be too worried about other things than my trailer trucking down the road to help out a fire dept. I still think they were wrong to ask for an inspection but there is another thread out there on this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks