• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to look for in a salvage yard but not want to find

phil2968

Yup, snakes are deadly and will not hesitate to jump right up and bite you in the face if you get anywhere near em'! Kill em' all!

So someone walks into your house uninvited would you be aggressive?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, snakes are deadly and will not hesitate to jump right up and bite you in the face if you get anywhere near em'! Kill em' all!

So someone walks into your house uninvited would you be aggressive?
I would be aggressive. In that same frame of thought, if someone decides to squat on my property, I'll be equally as aggressive.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

I've killed several copperheads here at Akenback Acres. The Boss Lady found an empty skin in front of the feed room last week and she still hasn't went back in there. If I know for sure it's not a viper I'll let it live, if it spooks me it's a dead snake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks