• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are You on the Member Map?

FormerNewMVGuy

I must just be stupid, because i cant figure it out arghh! I'll try again tomorrow when i'm not so tired. Thanks for all your help. wish i could just understand it.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The thing that broke the code for me was to go to the Microsoft Website and search for powertoys. Then find the resizer software and download it. It is not too big and works great. When you get it go to file and resize picture then select or let it remain on the smallest size. It will make a copy of your photo with the same name with small after it. It works great and I use for other applications too.

mangus580

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
The thing that broke the code for me was to go to the Microsoft Website and search for powertoys. Then find the resizer software and download it. It is not too big and works great. When you get it go to file and resize picture then select or let it remain on the smallest size. It will make a copy of your photo with the same name with small after it. It works great and I use for other applications too.
Alas, but you dont need this anymore. I have made the forum handle it for you.

mangus580

This is where I say again (as I know i have said it multple times) the modify doesnt work right. PM me with changes you need made.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I never see the total members numbers when I log on I guess I just have to keep looking but at my age every time I try to count the pins my eyes get mixed up and I have to start over. I don't have time to do it now either so I guess an estimate of total members vesus total pins would be....?

No.2Diesel

Hey Cdub,

I didn't realize you were so close. I probably buzzed you a bunch of times when flying with my friend on some "death wish" flights into Teterboro. Anyway...

The member locator map is neat. Your 5Ton is looking good. Do think you'll have that Cummins in pristine physical condition before the Rausch Creek Rally? Your 900 series would be a great addition.

See you around...

Cdub

No.2Diesel said:
Hey Cdub,

I didn't realize you were so close. I probably buzzed you a bunch of times when flying with my friend on some "death wish" flights into Teterboro. Anyway...

The member locator map is neat. Your 5Ton is looking good. Do think you'll have that Cummins in pristine physical condition before the Rausch Creek Rally? Your 900 series would be a great addition.

See you around...
I should be picking up Sharleen tomorrow morning (Friday)

Sounds really cool........I'd love to check it out.....

Please PM me the details about the Rausch Creek Rally.

Thanks,

C'dub

littlebob

Just looked at the map and see a few more members from Louisiana on there, but I know I've seen posts from more. What would be the definition of an assistance member? I'll always try to help any other members when I can.
littlebob

mangus580

littlebob said:
Just looked at the map and see a few more members from Louisiana on there, but I know I've seen posts from more. What would be the definition of an assistance member? I'll always try to help any other members when I can.
littlebob
Assistance member is a feature not yet enabled....

emr

Can I be an assistance member? I have the space and a shop sort of, air and some goodies, and have gone out to help MVers before, I always answer my phone 24-7 . right off interstate 80 northern NJ, Ill look at the thingy again, if there is not one yet, may I be included? Thanks Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks