• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possibly No More Trucks from DLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey at least you got an email. I was awarded high bidder on a truck a few months ago and never received an invoice or an email notifying me they had pulled them after they sold. I was just left stranded on the side of the road!

Joe0703

5 Ton Trucks Pulled From GL Site

I received an email from GL this morning that the DOD requested some items to be pulled from their listings. Looks to me like it was all 5 ton trucks. I'm relatively new to the hobby and was wondering if something like this has happened before?

Deuce007

GL email

Has anyone else got an email from GL about them not being able to sell certain vehicles anymore? Not trying to jump to comclusions, but I think we might be coming to an end of buying our green surplus with wheels- I was watching several truck listings on there yesterday and today they are gone.:shock:

goldneagle

I was winning 3 auctions as of 2:00 AM CT. Never got an email from GL. Around 8:00 AM all listings on my watch list were gone as on my bid list. I wonder if they pulled the listings because the bids were too low?

z1classic

Why Government Liquidation Stopped Auctions

Anyone know why Gov Liq stopped all the heavy military truck auctions??? Even the ones in progress were just pulled. Very odd.

I received the following email from them:

[h=1]Dear Valued Customer,

At the request of the Department of Defense,
Government Liquidation has pulled certain
vehicles identified by the Department from our sales.
We are currently engaged in a dialogue with the
DOD regarding the future of these vehicles.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you,
Government Liquidation[/h]

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone know why Gov Liq stopped all the heavy military truck auctions??? Even the ones in progress were just pulled. Very odd.

I received the following email from them:

Dear Valued Customer,

At the request of the Department of Defense,
Government Liquidation has pulled certain
vehicles identified by the Department from our sales.
We are currently engaged in a dialogue with the
DOD regarding the future of these vehicles.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you,
Government Liquidation

Merged yet another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks