• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare NH Merrimack Valley Rally July

acesneights1

July 26,27
I'm going for sure. Who else is in ? It features Trail Rides camping swap meet etc. I had a blast last year. NH is beautiful.

RangerBob

Looks like I'm stuck in AK again this year. Give my brother (John, at campsite B11, unless I missed the reservation deadline) a scolding for not learning to drive a standard so he could have driven my vehicles in.

Last edited:

Vintage iron

Already have my camping spot. A&H Recon. Shop will be leading people with 5 ton, Dueces and lifted CUCVs on trail rides again this year. Last year we had 20 trucks with over 40 riders go on trail rides between the two days. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

art

For Sale
Selling my very rare military Jeep rotisserie, or called a engine stand. Works unbelievable nice, great shape.
Great for restoring Jeeps, Mules or rebuilding engines.
Comes with a Crank handle, 2 End frames on castors and 2 Mounting plates with threaded holes to adjust for each project. Jeep and cross pipes members not included.
Hate to see it go but the first person with the right cash gets it.
I will deliver it to the Weare NH or Gilbert Pa MV shows.
PM me for details.
I will be vending at Weare row B 11&12

Attachments

acesneights1

Still not sure if I am bringing the M1008 or the Duece. wanna bring the ATV's so I can hit the trail head while up there.

acesneights1

No go on the ramps. Deuce is way too high. Looks like I will be bringing the M1008. I still have more issues I'd like to address on the Deuce before a long trip.
I look forward to the trail rides with A&H recon.

Vintage iron

Should be a lot of M939 series 5 tons there this year. Take them on "The Big Truck Trail ride" A&H Recon heads the trail ride for all lift CUCV, Duece and half and 5 Tons.

Vintage iron

I have a complete 6.2 diesel out of a CUCV if anyone needs one. I can bring it to Weare. Don't forget to bring the family. This is a great family event with lots of activities like the beach run and Ice cream run. I always take riders along in the "Big Truck trail Ride". We don't charge to come along but it is a bumpy ride.

Jeep Nasty

I have 2 springer seats from my M923A2 crew cab build if anyone can use them. PM me I'll be up on Sat for a few hours.

How does the rally work if you just want to show up 1 day and don't have a spot reserved.

art

OD Stuff For Sale!!!
16x16 frame tent
Jeep rotisserie /engine stand
M35 engine block heaters
PSPRunway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each
Convoy light 12v NOS light only
US marked PadLocks sets keyed alike
I will deliver it to the Weare NH or Gilbert Pa MV shows.
PM me for details.
I will be vending at Weare row B 11&12

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks