• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry can holders

Jeepsinker

It does look good, but what about possibly getting rear ended, or even backing into something? That would not be good at all. I know that I have backed into something on two different occasions with the mudflap on that side.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like it. It's no different than when you see jeeps with Jerry cans mounted on the rear bumper. On 5 ton or a deuce you will have more protection because of the bed.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do they strap into the mount, or am I missing something obvious?

Like the idea.

BBQROD

I don't have a strap that I can sell with them yet but any short ratchet strap will work. Or drill two holes and use a small gauge chain. The hanger traps it from the back. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404502335.829234.jpg

andy3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404514840.464812.jpg

I ran out of Rapco 383 rattle cans so it will be next week before I install the other two. Everything lines up nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks