• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog Manuals

phil2968

Since the admin and a mod are involved I would expect a better thread title. "Unimog manuals" maybe? You know, in case somebody searches !

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since the admin and a mod are involved I would expect a better thread title. "Unimog manuals" maybe? You know, in case somebody searches !
If you or anyone has some verbage for the TM thread, by all means please let me know. Because outside of standing next to a unimog at the rally, I am unilaterally unimog uneducated.

bchauvette

How about:
Thank you for spending months and months gathering valuable official Unimog Shop manuals, over coming numerous failed data transmissions and spending hours uploading over 5 gigabits of data. I know you have other things to do . I Know Steel soldiers is not your main focus in life and you can't think of everything every time. I humbly suggest the title is "Unimog Manuals" so it can be easily searched.

Please note I was was construction worker and combat Army. The above is not exactly how I wanted to word this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks