• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - July VOTE HERE!

Vote for Steel Soldiers MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

1. DaveP
CLARE 2010 013 (Small).jpg

2. KE5EUA
ke5eua.jpg

3. LiveFreeOrDieTryn2B
0704141359.jpg

4. Myothersanm1
DSC_0003.jpg

5. auctionaddict
new6.jpg

6. patracy
SEMTT.jpg

7. Augdog1964
7Augdog1964.jpg

8. Cinman37
image.jpg

9. Olpa77
IMG_20140710_141509_958.jpg

10. Radiogeek99
4-2014.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
11. The King Machine
IMG_0614_zps6ef27054.jpg

12. Monstermog
20140702_114244_4.jpg

13. favviking
100_4309.jpg

14. 4x4 Foverever/Ms Nats
Picture 011.jpg

15. Digger09
20140525_130732.jpg

16. BobH
IM002844s.jpg

17. drician
photo-8.jpg

18. Carlo
carlo.jpg

19. Katahdin
veterans_day_parade.jpg

20. RDUKW
2011-12-23_10-59-07_295.jpg

Cinman37

It's a 1970 M35A2D Kaiser with the Hercules Multi-fuel. The competition looks tough this month so I thought a few more pics couldn't hurt ...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

zout

I believe in ZOMBIES now seeing how very few folks are just voting for whom they wish - not telling or asking to vote for anyone specific - BUT JUST VOTE FELLAS - this is for fun ya know. No one wins the lottery - no one wins a plaque - no one wins a trophy - its just VOTE - with just a click of just whom YOU LIKE - malicious BUMP once again to get folks off their ####

m715mike

I believe in ZOMBIES now seeing how very few folks are just voting for whom they wish - not telling or asking to vote for anyone specific - BUT JUST VOTE FELLAS - this is for fun ya know. No one wins the lottery - no one wins a plaque - no one wins a trophy - its just VOTE - with just a click of just whom YOU LIKE - malicious BUMP once again to get folks off their ####

Have you seen the 20 MVs nominated this month? They are all awesome!! I am having a very hard time choosing just one.... And now I have to worry about ZOMBIES too... Geez, thanks!

SteveKuhn

Rumor is that if Digger09 wins, anyone who voted for him will have a personal Mule taxi service to tour the show and get their stuff to the parking lot at Gilbert. I'm now shopping for skids of 6TLs.

Good luck, Chris.

Steve

Katahdin

Maybe this month "Everyone should get a trophy...." :whistle:

Ha Ha, well I got my trophy yesterday at the Yarmouth Clam Festival Parade, so I'm happy. First Place: "Special Interest Class"

"Special Interest Class"....that must be for the vehicle owners who ride the short bus! :naner:

trophy.jpgyarmouth_clam_festival.jpg

ke5eua

Well someone has voted for me so I will thank you for the singular vote, lol

Only thing I can promise is I won't put my truck in font of a swift truck if I win, wait, I won't put it in front of a swift truck if I was broke down and the driver offered to push me gently.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
El Bumpo. (Practicing my Spanish again):naner:

50 votes?? Come on y'all!!! Get with the program. If ya don't wanna vote for favviking's Ranger Jeep (which I think you should)...vote for somebody else...JUST VOTE.

Attachments

zout

Seeing as your pullin out the big guns - I'll have to hook up really soon with Patracy and get my 3 sister posing with his Semitt - with every click you'll get a free autograph and soaked in coconut sun bathing lotion.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BUMP for the morning watch!:clinto:

A vote for favviking is a vote for truth, justice, and the American Way! (or was that Superman??):roll:

Only 9 more dayz til this month's winner is picked.

Vote now, vote often, have dead people vote too!! (Well politicians do it!!):shrugs:

Last edited:

zout

I take it non of ya have seen my three sisters - better get your votes in NOW for that Semitt of Patracy's (do I smell flesh coconut oil)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks