• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had the Pinzgauer and newly painted M101A2 trailer out today

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had the Pinzgauer and newly painted M101A2 trailer out today. What do you think?

Finally finished up color matching the M101A2 trailer to the pinzgauer. If I could find the Pinz tarp/cover material I would have a new cover made for the trailer but I think it still looks nice and pulls like a dream. At 28 feel long she takes up some space.

Mark

pinz-with-trailer-002.jpg

pinz-trailer-rear.jpg

Last edited:

61sleepercab

If you are offended by the mismatched canvas on your rig I would gladly give your rig a home while you recover from canvas nonmatchem syndrome. In all seriousness, you outfit looks fine and anyone who complains should contribute to a canvas redecoration fund. Drive On! Mark

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice. One of our other members drove his 710 towing an M101A2 from central FL to the GA Rally back in 07 when we held it at Unicoi State Park. Cool stuff.

1979cherokee

Just won a M105A2 last week from Govplanet and towed it to the shop with my Pinz.
WP_20141208_004.jpg
I pulled and flipped the tow ring(lunette) today to help level it out raise the front of the trailer about 3". The photo is my before shot on the way home notice the trailer nose down a few inches from level

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those Swiss trailers are really nice and as I recall the brand is Stuart . You have a nice setup. Below is my setup.

Mark

HMMWV-SHOW.jpg

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark your 712 looks beautiful and the trailer just adds to it! I tried so darned hard to find a 712 in the US and after about 6 month of looking I finally found a fellow in FL that had and ambulance 712 and I had seen it sold then not sold then sold again and finally I called him he was asking 14K for the truck and I asked him if he was open to an offer and after a lot of grumbling and me insulting him with my attitude he said yes, I offered him 12,500 he called me a dreamer and hung up on me! What a Pr--K! I ended up buying a Unimog.
Your truck looks great and you should be proud of the entire rig Mark!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks