• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Center flip/fold console Seat? (When using 2 bucket seats)

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the two front seats out of a durango and then took the middle row middle seat and put it in between. Probably only good enough for a child but it works well with my two kids.

I'll post pictures later because it's being dumb on my phone
What year of durango and how did you mount them?

Jericho

Well,Pea shooter. i took a similar approach to my five ton , cab is very similar i cut the bench seat down reworked it as a jump seat in the middle, modified the seat back to pull up and swing down, it has a good flat surface to write on and i added a magnetic cup holder from lost harbor freight . the thread is posted here with photos and sources for the air ride seats and photos of the process, if its of at help, had about 20 hours total in the whole project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks