• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"...around the corner" (Insurgents vs. US troops)

CharlesKing

I have been working on a 1/35 diorama which I am going to call; 'Close Contact' . Focus is going to be on figures( not that good. Still a beginner) and an an old car(will be added later) on the street of Iraq.I decided to use pink form for the entire building facade . Pictures say a thousand words. You be the judge :

ccredux.jpgccredux2.jpgccredux3.jpgccredux4.jpgccredux5.jpgccredux6.jpgccredux7.jpgccredux8.jpgccredux9.jpg

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice model. What rig did you use to photograph the model? It is hard to get such depth of field on model photography.

CharlesKing

''WOW'' very Nice job, looks like a lot of scratch building! What did you use for the concrete? I do some modeling myself. (ho modelrailroading)
Thanks. Everything was scratch built except the garbage bins, the street lamps, barrels and bicycle. I used pink form for the buildings. Will post pics of some pics this weekend.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! That's fantastic!

However, you overlooked a critical aspect that might make your work more popular. The four terrorists should instead be four corpses laying in the street.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks