• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to install nato 12 pins on 404 swiss for m101a2 trailer

Lavoiemog

hello, i am new here...

i just bought a swiss 1968 unimog...

i want to plug my steyr puch nato 12 pins plug on the wiring oem plug which is located on the frame... i want to plug the wright colors to match everything with the m101a2 trailer that i am purchasing...

thx

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yan, in addition to what I sent in PM, here is a wiring diagram that might help. It is for the 105A3 trailer which has side lights, but they are on the same circuit as the tail-lights, so just disregard that part on your 101.
The wire numbers should be the same on all US trailers.

Note- 37 is not used.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

Lavoiemog

Here is some of my work:

Just found a wire harness from a city trash can, the city employees repaired the corner lights and they left a great grade of wires there...

I stripped 12 wires and separated the

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks