• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Email from Texas Facilities Commission 081314

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAFIRE

Got this email this afternoon at 16:08 Central Time, unsure how this will affect sales to the public though, but for govt agencies / FD's / VFD's / LE / etc, this is good news:

MESSAGE FROM SURPLUS PROPERTY DIRECTOR:

Great news,
I am going to make this very short. We just got official word from DLA that after a review of US statutes, Department of Defense regulations and manuals, and DLA Disposition Services policies and practices, the EPA has determined that they see no issue with DLA resuming prior practices and procedures utilized for the disposal of excess military equipment (diesel powered equipment). DLA will resume donations of all equipment as per before the suspension. DLA expects donations to be back and running by August 18.
I want to thank all of you for your support and for taking the time to call your Senators and Representatives. Our combined efforts have paid off.

Regards,
Director
Federal and State Surplus Property
Texas Facilities Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks