• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

1. Jones
attachment.jpg

2. jasonjc
jasonjc.jpg

3. DaveP
DaveP.jpg

4. Shark Bait
sharkbait.jpg

5. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

6. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

7. KE5EUA
ke5eua.jpg

8. walkerhunter
walkerhunter.jpg

9. Lieutenant Dan
ltdan.jpg

10. SETOYOTA
chuckwagonII.jpg

11. Gottlos
gottlos.jpg

12. 4x4 Forever
4x4forever.jpg

13. tankdriver
tankdriver.jpg

14. Swiss
swiss.jpg

15. iatractor
iatractor.jpg

16. wb1895
wb1895.jpg

17. MuleMac01
MuleMac01.jpg

18. WILDBOY6X6
wildboy6x6.jpg

19. Blueduce
blueduce.jpg

20. Augdog1964
augdog1964.jpg

m715mike

[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

May the empty promises and baby kissing begin!
BTW, stealing lollypops will get you banned, that's just not right! rofl

I would like to take this opportunity to say that anyone and everyone that votes for me gets a free lollypop!!!

Also, if you would be so kind as to create a profile for your four legged friend and (on their behalf of course) vote for me again, I will toss in some doggie treats or cat nip as the case may be!!!

Vote for me folks!!!

m715mike

Lollypops

Okay, I recognize that lollypops aren't going to do it for everyone (and the doggie treats might not do it either).

It's going to be hard this month guys!!! But put on your blinders and focus on one truck... This truck >>>

photo.jpgIMG_0441.jpgIMG_0169.jpgIMG_0213.jpgSS load 1.jpgSS load 3.jpgIMG_0002.jpgimage.jpga_Shelf_8.jpga_Shelf_9.jpg

She helps-out with the yard work and looks great in Christmas parades, car shows and supporting the fight against breast cancer. Not to mention, she likes hanging-out with her friends. And there is always the custom 12V DC accessory kit.

Quick, somebody take one for the team and distract the tank so everyone else can vote for me!!!

wb1895

While I have been called a liar in the past, I assure you I am not lying now!:roll: Everybody that is up for a vote this month except me has kicked a dog and has called all of you a dirty name. SO, with that in mind be sure to vote for my Deuce!!

wb1895

I even heard some of the guys that are up for a vote say that they dont like possums!!!!:wreckerman893:

I love possums...........vote for me!!

Blueduce

You'll have to admit that Blueduce is the "Cinderella story here". I had the ugliest date at the prom for years. Now she is going back original 24087 and in a few short weeks will hopefully be the bell of the ball.

tankdriver

Ok, for the guys who requested more photos of my truck. Here are some where we were set up for a Air Show at a old WW2 B17 base. No pretty backgrounds, but it's the best I can do....

BUT to start with, here is got to be the best photo I have ever taken.....
IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2622.jpgIMG_2330.jpgIMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2260.jpgIMG_2341.jpgIMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2337.jpgIMG_2339.jpgIMG_2342.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll tell ya, this month is the first time I've had any problem picking the one vehicle I wanted to vote for!aua

After narrowing my interest down to just 5 vehicles it has taken me a couple of days to select just one.

I voted for walkerhunter's truck and trailer because I have seen the work he put into both of them and I think he produced a top notch combination!:goodjob:

Maybe walkerhunter will add some more pics showing details of his rig as part of the campaign.:popcorn:

As walkerhunter's campaign manager I will be sending invisible one hundred dollar bills in invisible envelopes to each member that casts their vote for walkerhunter.
After voting for walkerhunter, wait 48hrs and check your mailbox. If you don't see the envelope...it's there.:naner:

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

I still say you have to go with Tank Driver. I mean A) its a 6x6 dodge!, B) Its a Dodge that runs !!!. That makes it sooooooo rare just from those two points alone :)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm torn on this month as well. Heavily leaning towards the tracked armor though. But which one?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think PB should be barred from campaigning; he's too darned good at it and besides, he has the goods and dirties on too many people and MVs. Then again, what can you expect from a GA mafia Imperial 1SG; just doing his job leaning on people.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think PB should be barred from campaigning; he's too darned good at it and besides, he has the goods and dirties on too many people and MVs. Then again, what can you expect from a GA mafia Imperial 1SG; just doing his job leaning on people.
As my good friend wreckerman says..."I demand everything and deny proof!...Or sumpin like that.:naner:

Blueduce

Thought I'd add a few more picks of the past few days work. These picks are after 4 gallons of Rapco 24087.. She's a 72 model so I figured there weren't enough deuce owners out there willing to go the extra yardage to take it back "Old School". The wheels and stenciling should go on this weekend if the Texas weather cooperates.

I also thought I'd sweeten the pot for all you undecided Jar Heads and "Mail Call" enthusiasts out there. When you Meet "Gunny" of course, what else would you have him sign... Your Deuce...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks