• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EFS Surplus yard In Grantsville, Utah, 20 minutes from Jack Tomlins old yard..

NV555

Ditto same here.

some of my stripped to the bone lmtv cabs will be heading there.

I figure one day someone will need a body panel to replace a rust area.

Last edited:

Grond

I live just down the road from you! do you still have winches and parts available? Would love to browse as I just got a 5 ton

theman10k

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of military surplus that I have been using to build up a personal collection of military trucks and equipment. I worked with Jack Tomlin for several years and built up my own yard from some equipment of his after he passed away. It is not the same since he passed away.:sad: I also acquired military equipment from the defunct Red river yard and Fred sweden's yard along with many trucks and parts from the GSA and GovLiquidation and other government agencies. I am now cleaning up my yard and plan to cut my yard size in half to just my personal collection.
I mostly have M880's, M715, CUCV's, 2 1/2 Ton, BMY's, and 5 Ton trucks. I do have over 100 nearly new Gamma Goat tires on rims, (500 others in various condition), also 100's of M151 jeep tires on rims... Sideboards, Leaflet bombs, winches, 5Ton wrecker parts, and some WWII Scout parts. I mostly use the parts to fix up my own trucks and have been trying to keep other peoples military parts from going to the scrapyard by buying up all the deals I can. I usually post my sales on Ksl.com but decided to open up by using Steel soldiers to help each other with our collections. After I get used to using this site I will use the classified section of this site...
Thanks!
Alan Morris
Do you have any XM501 Hawk Missile loaders?

Buderwuder

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of military surplus that I have been using to build up a personal collection of military trucks and equipment. I worked with Jack Tomlin for several years and built up my own yard from some equipment of his after he passed away. It is not the same since he passed away.:sad: I also acquired military equipment from the defunct Red river yard and Fred sweden's yard along with many trucks and parts from the GSA and GovLiquidation and other government agencies. I am now cleaning up my yard and plan to cut my yard size in half to just my personal collection.
I mostly have M880's, M715, CUCV's, 2 1/2 Ton, BMY's, and 5 Ton trucks. I do have over 100 nearly new Gamma Goat tires on rims, (500 others in various condition), also 100's of M151 jeep tires on rims... Sideboards, Leaflet bombs, winches, 5Ton wrecker parts, and some WWII Scout parts. I mostly use the parts to fix up my own trucks and have been trying to keep other peoples military parts from going to the scrapyard by buying up all the deals I can. I usually post my sales on Ksl.com but decided to open up by using Steel soldiers to help each other with our collections. After I get used to using this site I will use the classified section of this site...
Thanks!
Alan Morris
Do you have a cable for a deuce front winch, if so what would you ask for it?

Thanks
Clay

smoke

I hate to be a bearer of bad news. But the last time he was active was Nov 6 2018. Maybe someone knows him personally can contact him. Sorry.

williamh

Thanks!
Alan Morris
Ksl.com opens up as a news station from Utah 🤔

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hi, do you have a tailgate for a M715
Watch the video and look for a 715, if you don't see one, then he probably does not have a tailgate. And, while the part might be free or low cost, you will have to go out there and get it, then get it home - take your own tools! He is located less than an hour's ride from the Salt Lake City Airport. He has not posted anything since 2018, so the offer may not be available anymore.

Travlr

Hello everyone! I am back from my 4 month trip in China. I am currently working on my new home on top of the mountain and am going through my yard sorting out parts to complete a few projects. I still have bunch of gamma goat tires and jeep tires that I am going to sell out since I do not collect those vehicles. Also I will be selling about half of my trucks. I have too much stuff for my collection and I want my yard manageable for just me. I am pretty busy but will make time for serious buyers or collectors... I will also post equipment for sale on ksl.com...
Are you still around? PM me if you are and are still actively engaged in parting out military equipment.

papakb

Any idea how to get in touch with Dave Hamilton over in Tooele? I've been trying to reach him for a couple months now but all my contacta are dead. I'm hoping nothing's happened to him. Thanks. Please PM if you can.

Another Ahab

Any idea how to get in touch with Dave Hamilton over in Tooele? I've been trying to reach him for a couple months now but all my contacta are dead. I'm hoping nothing's happened to him. Thanks. Please PM if you can.
If you do make a contact, papakb, can you drop a note here about that (please)?

You know, just for record.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks