• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EFS Surplus yard In Grantsville, Utah, 20 minutes from Jack Tomlins old yard..

Eaglhawk

My cell phone is back on, I had it temporarily shut off while I was gone on my trip.... If anyone is interested in contacting me send me a message here and I will give you my phone number.
Have a great day everyone!!!

Eaglhawk

I have been super busy this summer. My Surplus yard is undergoing a huge upgrade and I am still working on my house project. I am having a sale on my Gamma Goat wheels/tires and M151 wheels/tires for July.
Thanks everybody and I pray everyone had a good July 4th!
Alan -EFS yard
(801)-808-4696

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Alan, are you going to post up a want ad here on Steel Soldiers, or do you have them listed on KSL?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Eaglhawk

I currently have an ad listing for Gamma Goat tires and M151 Jeep tires on KSL.COM
I am really surprised, the demolition derby people are buying a lot of my M151 tires for their crash cars.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
I made a whirl wind trip down to Grantsville yesterday (1250 miles - 3 major stops - 25 hours) for some Goat tires and met up will Alan at his EFS.
Another great person reinforcing a great hobby.
I really wish I had done it 2 years ago when I first saw this thread.

And in the true form as an avid hobbyist, after dealing with Goat tires he took time out of his day to chat and secure some other MV parts.

It was great to meet you Alan.
m880racks.jpg
What M880 troop rack connectors were talking about?

m38inmaine

Alan I believe these are the parts you are looking for, I could only find 4 of them. Nice talking with you on the phone, working on shipping those tires.

Mark

Attachments

randytrucks

Hi,
I'm in SLC and have wanted a CUCV for a while. I did not see any trucks for sale from you on KSL and was wondering if you would still consider selling. Thanks

Eaglhawk

Well, it has been a while. Last 2 years were tough with my wife's cancer and trying to finish our house. My wife is now doing great and about 85% done with the house. With huge strain on finances I have partially restarted the yard to prepare and sell some of the trucks and with some help from my friend have several ready.

Eaglhawk

Well, it has been a while. Last 2 years were tough with my wife's cancer and trying to finish our house. My wife is now doing great and about 85% done with the house. With huge strain on finances I have partially restarted the yard to prepare and sell some of the trucks and with some help from my friend have several ready.

IMG_2288.jpg This puppy has the machine-gun mounting bracket with cab re-enforcement.
IMG_2296.jpgThis one was the one they used at the Hill AFB surplus yard to jump start all the other trucks that came up on auction.

IMG_2293.jpgNice trucks but I never used them for the movie shoot so best to let them go... I am currently going to keep the one 89' model I have with winch and wrecker version with winch since they are older and i have some work to do on both of them. (Boom replacement on wrecker and pto/transmission repair on the cargo). A brand new wrecker and the Utah State Forestry bent the boom first time out where the boom rams attach to the boom. OVER 20 degree's!!! There is a big story to that I will tell later....

Well I will be on here more so.
Trucks are listed on KSL.COM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks