• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EFS Surplus yard In Grantsville, Utah, 20 minutes from Jack Tomlins old yard..

schaa

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of military surplus that I have been using to build up a personal collection of military trucks and equipment. I worked with Jack Tomlin for several years and built up my own yard from some equipment of his after he passed away. It is not the same since he passed away.:sad: I also acquired military equipment from the defunct Red river yard and Fred sweden's yard along with many trucks and parts from the GSA and GovLiquidation and other government agencies. I am now cleaning up my yard and plan to cut my yard size in half to just my personal collection.
I mostly have M880's, M715, CUCV's, 2 1/2 Ton, BMY's, and 5 Ton trucks. I do have over 100 nearly new Gamma Goat tires on rims, (500 others in various condition), also 100's of M151 jeep tires on rims... Sideboards, Leaflet bombs, winches, 5Ton wrecker parts, and some WWII Scout parts. I mostly use the parts to fix up my own trucks and have been trying to keep other peoples military parts from going to the scrapyard by buying up all the deals I can. I usually post my sales on Ksl.com but decided to open up by using Steel soldiers to help each other with our collections. After I get used to using this site I will use the classified section of this site...
Thanks!
Alan Morris
Do you have a soft top for a M37A3 cab, and if so how much? Ed Nichols rutan45@hotmail.com

Horstman

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of military surplus that I have been using to build up a personal collection of military trucks and equipment. I worked with Jack Tomlin for several years and built up my own yard from some equipment of his after he passed away. It is not the same since he passed away.:sad: I also acquired military equipment from the defunct Red river yard and Fred sweden's yard along with many trucks and parts from the GSA and GovLiquidation and other government agencies. I am now cleaning up my yard and plan to cut my yard size in half to just my personal collection.
I mostly have M880's, M715, CUCV's, 2 1/2 Ton, BMY's, and 5 Ton trucks. I do have over 100 nearly new Gamma Goat tires on rims, (500 others in various condition), also 100's of M151 jeep tires on rims... Sideboards, Leaflet bombs, winches, 5Ton wrecker parts, and some WWII Scout parts. I mostly use the parts to fix up my own trucks and have been trying to keep other peoples military parts from going to the scrapyard by buying up all the deals I can. I usually post my sales on Ksl.com but decided to open up by using Steel soldiers to help each other with our collections. After I get used to using this site I will use the classified section of this site...
Thanks!
Alan Morris
Hello everyone! I am back from my 4 month trip in China. I am currently working on my new home on top of the mountain and am going through my yard sorting out parts to complete a few projects. I still have bunch of gamma goat tires and jeep tires that I am going to sell out since I do not collect those vehicles. Also I will be selling about half of my trucks. I have too much stuff for my collection and I want my yard manageable for just me. I am pretty busy but will make time for serious buyers or collectors... I will also post equipment for sale on ksl.com...
Would like to deal with you on the leaflet bombs, putting together a little memorial type area at the end of my driveway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks