• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA winter Rally Central florida

Lindsaym151

Genteleman & Ladies,
I am proud to announce the 1st Florida Chapter Of the MVPA will hold its Winter Rally at Renningers Flea market on March 13-15-2015.
The event is now under new management!
Their will be a lot of new and exciting changes this year!
150 acres to use your vehicles!
Over 300 vender sites available
Hotels with in a 1/4 mile of the event!
Bigger vender spaces than in the past!
Over 100 covered spaces available!

I will be the rally chairman this year
My name is Lindsay Orr
Phone # 386-479-9644
E-mail-lorr.tcp@gmail.com

We will have flyers going out to everyone that signed up last year.

This is the week after bike week!
Come down a week early enjoy the bikes and end your vacation with us!
Plenty of camping on site!

Lindsaym151

Im sorry got ahead of myself,
Renningers is located in Mount dora Fl.
Aprox 15 miles east of the previous location!
20 miles from Disney!
Largest antique market in the south east!
Bring the wife, grandkids, There will be something for everyone!
I will be posting there website shortly!
I will also post a registry form here for both vender and non vender!
There will be a lot more info coming in the next week!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm surprised that the rally has been pushed into mid March.

Last edited:

RAYZER

February can bring some unpredictable weather here in central Fl, after 3 days of cold rain at this year's MVPA winter rally in February, Better weather in march will certainly be welcome!
The Renigers market grounds will prove to be a perfect location for this event, more room and better accommodations in the area!
I look foward to bringing some parts to sell and camping for 2 or 3 days with my fello MV enthusiasts at this 2015's MVPA winter Rally!

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This year was my first year at this rally and other than the 3 days of rain it was great!
I was sure sorry to here about Mr. Charlie passing! It was a sure pleasure meeting him!
I also spent a couple hours at his house talking with him on Sunday just before I left town for home after the rally.

I would love to be at the 2015 Rally & Swap meet for sure! Send me registration and info forms at bobby@militaryfieldgear.com!

SD T16

Completely Stoked for the Venue Change!! I hope everyone supports this rally as it has great potential to be taken to the next level at this location.

Keep up the good work Lindsay!

SD

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might have to come down for that. Talked to my buddy down there and its 8 miles from his house. Im sure by then I will want a break from the snow.:smile:

Lindsaym151

hEY ALL ,
gOT SOME UPDATES ON THE RALLY FOR YOU!
tO GET VENDER INFO , AND CAMPING INFO ,pLEASE GO TO fIRST fLORIDA cHAPTER MVPA web site.
Click on to 2015 winter rally.
You can get registration forms, Vender packets there! please pre register early !!!
This is filling fast!
If you have any questions please email me at lorr.tcp@gmail.com

T shirts are In and can be purchased be fore event and they will be waiting in your registration package.
I will post pics ASAP

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks