• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA winter Rally Central florida

Lindsaym151

GOOT Moogen Heir Panzer Willie.
BRing it BRO !!! Your my new best of show guy!
Seriousley,
Thank you for coming to the show!
If their is anything you need please let me know!
Best regards
Lindsay Orr
Rally Cordinator
386 479 9644

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having to have front end of my M1009 looked at today! might have a bad caliper! Hope to have it fixed quick! Trying to leave Thursday morning early! Working on getting trailer loaded in the next two days as well!

RAYZER

Never enough time to get ready for these shows!
I'll be heading over on Thursday as well.
Working on a deuce that I'll have for sale at the show.
I look forward to seeing everyone there!

SD T16

Thats a big 10:4 Rayzer! It's been a crazy here lately. Can't wait for Thursday so I can leave it all behind and go have some fun!!

Sean

Whiterabbit

Just got done greasing all 12 ujoints and checking the wheel bearings. Loaded the GPS map and looks like the M151A2 is ready to roll. Just got to fit all my crap in it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks