• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southwest Ohio Mowrons

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wanted to thank my two good friends, Gimpyrobb and JW4x4 for taking the time to come over and help me mow today.

I got a little behind over the past two weeks.

Thank you to both of them.

A picture of the group today.

SouthwestOhio-SS-Mowrons.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...as they always say...you don't know who your true friends are until you're in a pinch.

Ok...maybe "they" don't say that... but I do.

A special thanks to Chris and Jerry for helping the "old broke guy"!!:beer::papabear:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They may be mowrons but I can't begin to count the times they came to my assistance. Hats off to both of the yard assistants.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I should have held my hand lower!

You can't really see it, but there is a middle finger sticking up there somewheres!

Some of that lawn was trees! I noticed when we left, part of the front was missed. I ran out of fuel, so the blame falls on JW!

jw4x4

I should have held my hand lower!

You can't really see it, but there is a middle finger sticking up there somewheres!

Some of that lawn was trees! I noticed when we left, part of the front was missed. I ran out of fuel, so the blame falls on JW!
I saw the missed area also when I was leaving. The equipment was already secured. That's what can happen when there are 3 mowers running around the property. Easy to miss a section.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally saw it when I went out yesterday. I have racing stripes in the front yard and there will be pictures.....

You know what? I don't care. Most of it was mowed and my friends helped.

Now, will I let them forget it? Oh no. :)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just checked Google earth and I think I found out what the missed spots look like from the air crop1.jpg and what caused them!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what's funnier, a 53 mph mower or watching the owner of said mower crane loading it by hooking the hook on the steering wheel.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Phil, I don't think Ga rally is on his sights for this year. Would you rather beat to death a $100 lawnmower or a big army truck? OH WAIT, we do both, never mind!

Steve has helped me out countless ways, its the least I could do for him(and his boss Holly).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As promised, pictures of the front lawn.

;-)

I still don't care what it looks like.

20140901_112036.jpg20140901_112029.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks