• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Survival 109 build

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got to see the rig in person on Saturday. Pictures don't do it justice. Like Rayzer's Taj, you have to experience it to understand how nice it is. Scott has utilized every cubic inch of the M109 box. Everything is laid out and organized. His fabrication skills are far superior to mine. I could only dream of building something similar to it. I like it a lot!! :)
[thumbzup]

Terrh

Just read this whole thread. Not sure how I had missed it before, what with it being 113 pages and all.

Quad, you do some excellent work. You're maybe a bit too hard on yourself, or a bit too ambitious on what you think one person can get done in a day. Some of these "bad days" I've seen you post about in here look like you got more done than I get done most of my "good" days, and I'm only in my 30's. Don't sweat the little stuff!

On the weather subject, I see why some people live in the north. I'm living in northern Canada right now, and the summers here are incredible. Mid 70's and sunny every single day. No humidity. 18+ hours of daylight. Amazing. The other 11 months of the year suck, though.

I've almost got my wife on board for selling our RV and building up some sort of army van chassis (maybe an LMTV or MTV). Just gotta find the right one and get the RV stuck in the yard once or twice more and I'm sure I'll be able to make it happen.

Another Ahab

On the weather subject, I see why some people live in the north. I'm living in northern Canada right now, and the summers here are incredible. Mid 70's and sunny every single day. No humidity. 18+ hours of daylight. Amazing. The other 11 months of the year suck, though..
There are ways of dealing with that.

ABC.jpg

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just read this whole thread. Not sure how I had missed it before, what with it being 113 pages and all.

Quad, you do some excellent work. You're maybe a bit too hard on yourself, or a bit too ambitious on what you think one person can get done in a day. Some of these "bad days" I've seen you post about in here look like you got more done than I get done most of my "good" days, and I'm only in my 30's. Don't sweat the little stuff!

On the weather subject, I see why some people live in the north. I'm living in northern Canada right now, and the summers here are incredible. Mid 70's and sunny every single day. No humidity. 18+ hours of daylight. Amazing. The other 11 months of the year suck, though.

I've almost got my wife on board for selling our RV and building up some sort of army van chassis (maybe an LMTV or MTV). Just gotta find the right one and get the RV stuck in the yard once or twice more and I'm sure I'll be able to make it happen.
Thanks T. It sometimes seems like I'm working in slow motion. And I hate having to do something more than once. Good luck on your project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks