• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally t-shirt thread (14SSGR). Get yo' shirts.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok, Wreckerman emailed me earlier and says he has the proofs, so I am creating the thread. As soon as he sees this, he'll post in this thread.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Here they are folks. Tan and black short sleeve only this year.

I tried to get an OD green color as requested but my vendor does not have them in the quality American made shirts I insist on.

This year's shirt is dedicated to Sgt. Matthew "Tigger" Helms. Tigger passed away earlier this year. His Jeep is the featured vehicle on the shirt.

He was a good friend to everyone that knew him, a asset to the SS GS Rally and a true hero.

I did not order any 3X or 4X this year due to having an excess of them last year.

If you want them in these sizes PM me and if I get enough orders by the 21st I can add them to my order. They will cost five dollars more per shirt since I have to pay more for them.

The shirts will cost $20.00 each unless you order a 3X or 4X.

I will not do pre-rally mail order this year due to movie commitments. I just don't have the time.

If you want to lock in a shirt PM me with color and size. I cut down my order this year and shirts will be first come, first served at the rally. If you reserve shirts you have until noon Saturday to pick them up. Otherwise they will be sold.

If there are excess shirts I'll post after the rally and do mail order. Shipping charges will be added to the cost.

Thank you for supporting me and the GA Rally.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Please PM your reserved shirt orders....it's hard to bounce between these threads while compiling a list. If you do not specify a color you get tan.

If you reserve shirts they will be packed in a zip lock bag with your name on them.

Be sure to tell me or the Boss Lady if you have reserved shirts so we won't hand you shirts off the table.

Thanks to those who have responded already.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So 2XL is the biggest standard size you order? What does that translate too? Here in Europe, I mostly take the biggest available, but T-shirts are always small here. I am 189 cm (like 6' 2"), 230 lbs and hate t-shirts with tight collars.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks