• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW1 Spare Gun Cart tag

L999here

Thought this item did not exist,as no one had ever seen one before. There is no documentation that there was a separate brass tag for the Spare Gun cart. It was assumed that the spare gun cart was simply tagged as a gun cart. Even the experts had never heard of this tag before...until it surfaced in an ebay sale recently. It also has the lowest number ever seen for the 1917 Machine Gun Cart series...#286. If anyone has one of these tags for sale...gun cart,ammo cart or especially the spare gun cart....I'd be VERY interested in it for the restoration of these carts. I consider this to be an historical find only second in importance to my finding the 3-carts-in-the-crates last year. Hope you'se guys enjoy seeing a one-of-a-kind item from WW1 that may never be found again. Just hope I'm wrong....LOL....#15 cart #286.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks