• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what followed ME home.

1943ht

Sweet ride .. don't know much about the power-train .. but when I was an armor officer and overseas, had an opportunty to climb into and play with chieftan, challenger and leopard tanks ... would agree that the cannons on both british vehicles were outstanding on the ranges as were the gunners stations .. Brits have made a real science out of balistics and were able to get a much beter performance out of their105 Main guns than we ever did in our M60A3's and our early M1's .. Of course the 120 RM Cannon (M1A Series) is a beast of another color :)

When the M1's first came out we were going thru turbines after just a a few hours .. The original V-Pack air filters were just not up to the job .. but like many new and complex things they performed beautifully once the bugs were worked out. Know many a tanker who would swear to that

Good luck with your Venture :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks