• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

do you need something picked up

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
We will be posting in this thread regularly seeing if someone needs something picked up or delivered while we are making our raod trips, We will post dates tims and locations we will be traveling to, We figured if we are already on the road if we have the room we couid haul items for other members for a very small fee.
we also can do pick up's from fontana and barstow depending our work load and in some case store the item for a few days for you to come and get it if this helps anyone, We have been doing this for quite a few members here on the site just never posted that we can pick up.
so if your interested in having us up pick up or deliver something pm us or call.
thank you
TMG
all our trips start from Rancho Cucamonga CA

We will be heading up to barstow later this week either 9/17 or 9/18/14

9/24/14 we will be heading to herlong

ke5eua

Where do you pick up from? West coast only, or all locations? Knowing may allow me to bid on items farther than a 8 hour driving distance.
I've been eyeing some stuff in AK, would be nice to have a delivery service, lol

Kidding aside, same question, just the west coast or are you planing on coming east too?

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
we do travel to the east coast just not that often but when we do we will post about a month ahead of time but most of pick up and deliveries are on the west coast. we will be picking stuff up in ohio and heading west from there after we leave the GA rally so if we have room we can pick stuff up and drop off to locations on our route coming back. we won't have lots of room on this trip tho.
thanks
TMG

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
We have a driver heading up to Herlong from Rancho Cucamonga on tuesday the 23th of sept. if you need something brought out that way or need something brought back this way please contact us by monday the 22nd no later then 3:00pm california time
thank you
TMG

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need a winch delivered to a guy there he posted in the GA rally buy sell thread .
He's getting it from me and I will have it at rally

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am glad you posted this, I have a M332 ammo trailer in marble falls TX needs to come to Hayward CA.

steve

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can do it after the 1st , no rush on p/u or del time just need 1 to 2 days notice to give guy where it is.

The cost of corse hehe

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI I have 2 side boards for a M127 trailer that an SSer in AZ wants (listed in free list) they are in my yard here, maybe see if could get them to him?

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks