• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 134 minigun replica build, Terminator style

Lordragnar

Bring it on, Brother. Your work is excellent! And I have to believe others here appreciate it as well, even though not everybody chimes in (just that some of us are more chatty than others is all). Hope you'll share more.
Will do Ahab! Thanks again man, and its always cool with me, if people are viewing, Im cool with that, and if they want to ask questions, even better! Its nice to just show some fellow tread heads(gear heads, metal monsters, armor afficianados. . . .I cant think of any more) my work. Plus this sight is a wealth of knowledge and information and other peoples very cool work!

Lordragnar

Thanks Jeremy! also , even though the paint work isn't finished, I just couldn't resist slapping it together and putting it on the coffee table to snap some pics, shes almost there(yes my minigun replica is a "she", although I need to giver her a name)

mini77.jpgmini72.jpgmini70.jpgmini71.jpg

Lordragnar

Thanks man! That's my goal, I want this thing to be so real looking that I cant walk outside with it, well I live in South Carolina so it wouldn't be the strangest thing people have seen from my block haha. You know, as much pvc and metal that's in this thing it feels real too, its got a lot of weight to it! And awesome man I need to change my screen name to USDA prime, ahahah oh god if my co workers saw that, it would be my new nickname at work. Seriously, thank you so much man, It really warms my heart that my work can be seen and appreciated, you guys rock!

Lordragnar

Couple more pics before I go to bed, More updates coming soon! Thanks again everybody for the positive comments, Its really great motivation and very welcoming o me as a newcomer to the forum, Look forward to posting some more armor and vehicle related projects. . .still thinking about doing a fifty cal for you guys:tank:

mini75.jpgmini73.jpgmini78.jpgmini79.jpgmini80.jpg

Lordragnar

Well guys, after a long week, this configuration is finally finished, Im still sourcing parts to build the vehicle mount, so stay tuned for that. Ill let the pictures do the talking for now. Enjoy!

mini82.jpgmini83.jpgmini84.jpgmini85.jpgmini86.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is sa-weeeet! You have been given a gift from above, thanks for sharing with us. That would be an excellent addition to any show vehicle. You're right about not walk in outside with her. Congrats!

God bless
Tony

Lordragnar

Thanks a ton guys! Yeah I am pretty happy with how it came out, ive been absent for a couple of weeks, going to night school and its been kicking my &*$. Rest assured Ive got a sweet vehicle mounted version coming soon, Ill post the pics this weekend. This ones going to be a bit different, the feeder/delinker is different, as is the mount. I am using some the patterns offered online by a gentleman who makes some cool minigun props. He was kind enough to supply me with a built body(no detail, just a tube) and barrel assembly that rotates via some 12volt motors. . .SWEET! So I cant wait to show you guys. If this mod goes well, hopefully yall can use this as a guide to build your own 134 for your vehicle. I would love to see one of these mounted on somones truck, afv, or other. . . . . .I soooo want to make a turret mount for my Tahoe, stupid thought I know but I cant afford a Humvee to put this beast on. Anyways, thanks for all your support and Ill have some new pics this weekend!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great - only thing I can think of to make it super-detailed, are data plates, the appropriate decals, and maybe some electrical wiring for the joystick controls. Just being picky, I know, you're doing a great job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks