• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manufacture Dates for 923/931

defenzebrent

A friend of mine purchased a 923A2 and 931A2 at the Indy auction last week and took delivery today.....great trucks, no rust, 931 didn't even have a scratch on the 5th wheel plate and rebuilt 2012...923 had 3 flat tires and would not start but after 30 minutes of work and repaired a cracked fuel line it startrf...once started the 3 tires reinflated by CTIS..all great. Question is that neither truck was advertised with a specific date of manufacture by BMY. Neither dashboard plate includes a date of delivery or manufacture. Both trucks appear to have more modern dashboard controls than my 1990 M925A2 and the M923A2 has aluminum troop seats in the bed rather than fiberglas or wood seats. Any way to tell the year of manufacture.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may be able to find out by posting the truck info in CARNAC's 2014 VIN info thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks