• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EFI components for Pinzgauer

Goatwerks

For those interested in fuel injecting a Pinzgauer I have put a Manifold and crank sensor kit together for those who wish to use their own choice of computer.
I posted a few pic's in the photo section in the file marked Goatwerks.
I have used 2 different EMS computer systems (EMS Stinger 4, and EMS 8860 Sequential injection) on three trucks, and there are 2 others running on Haltech systems.
I get $1400 +tax and shipping for a manifold kit complete with with cable accellerator kit, crank sensor bracket and tone wheel kit. This system was designed for the DYI guys and can be completed with wrecking yard parts or new parts.
Instructions are posted on my website at http://www.goatwerks.com/efiinstallationinstructions.html
The system uses off the shelf components and a parts list is provided in the instructions.
I can provide running maps for Stinger4 and 8860

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks