• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Torch Kit Info Needed

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My second frustration and this one may not have a resolution. BTW, been working this issue for over a month.

Looking for the NSN's for the components of the Soldering Torch Kit.

3439-00-542-0531 B X U EA 1 1
TORCH KIT,SOLDERING, C/O DISPOSABLE FUEL CYL,BURNER UNIT, PENCIL BURNER HD, UTILITY BURNER HD, SOLDERINGTIP,FLAMESPREADER,FLINT LIGHTER,PLASTIC OR METAL CASE

The flint and spark igniter are based on the other torch kit so may not be correct. The propane refill cylinder is correct. If anyone has any info....I again tried all the usual sources. Looking for the NSN's and the model numbers are posted.

6830-00-584-3041* C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 PROPANE, GAS REFILL CYL, 2-3/4 IN. DIA, 10 IN. LG 26.7 FLUID OZ FUEL*
UL2317 C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 PENCIL FLAME JET TORCH

810 C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 FLAME SPREADER

tx405 C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 5120-00-965-0326 SPARK/FLINT LIGHTER

TX406 C X U EA 1 1 5120-00-965-0603 FLINT RENEWALS

C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 CASE, CARRYING

650 C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 UTILITY FLAME HEAD

JT869 C* X* U* *EA* 1* 1 SOLDERING TIP

Chief_919

Are you looking for NSN's or just the parts? If memory serves me some of those torch kits never got NSN's for components, and you had to order parts using part number and CAGE.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dang Chief, you made me choke on my drink. Sorry to disagree but my experience with the Grainger NSN cross reference has been so inaccurate I just don't even go there no more.

I do concur that I'm probably hosed for NSNs and that I'll have to be stuck with part numbers for this torch set. Figured it was worth a shot though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks