• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M135 Rescued from the scrap yard

POS

Two weeks ago I was driving to my kid's soccer game, taking the back roads, just enjoying a Saturday morning drive, when I passed a farm with what I thought was a pretty, bad***, old truck sitting out front.

As I went past, I noticed a for sale sign in the window and inquired. The ol' farmer had put it up for sale a month earlier but got little interest. As a result, he was planning to take it to the scrap yard. Ugh... I couldn't let that happen, so we worked out a deal and now it's in my parking lot. :D

They had painted it and made a few mods, but for the most part it's an intact 1952 M-135. It runs, but not well. I can't wait to get to work restoring her to her former glory.

I'm excited to have found this forum and look forward to tapping into the expertise that exists here.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Wow well done well saved and welcome to the hobby. A one in a kind truck you have there, keep us posted with pictures on progress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks