• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A question about cargo bows

Steamynachos

I just put my cargo bows on for the first time today and the side posts bottomed out on the deck are they not supposed to sit higher in the troop seats I thought they sat higher. The top of the curve in the bow was about 5' from the floor. Is there suppose to be a piece of wood in the bottoms to bring the sides up? or is this right I didn't take the time to drag the tarp out to find it don't fit because my bows are to short the bows are still new with the delivery tags on them any ideas

acetomatoco

you can extend the sides upward with longer verticals, but then the original canvas is too short on the sides..the Mess Trucks and tool trucks we fabbed in the field had stand up room...we had the German Labor Service guys sew up some side canvas extensions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks