• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP002 Master Rotary Switch Failure--Can u use MEP802 switch

Gudge2

I've probably worn out my welcome trying to figure out why my MEP won't crank. Typical--several issues. Looks like the rotary switch is part of the problem. (Diode bad as well). I'm shopping and in the market for a new switch and trying to avoid coughing up 200. Will the four position switch used on the newer 802 models work and, if so, can someone assist with the rewire? The Kraus and Naimer switch is about 50, compared to the ElectroSwitch at 200.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would help you to get your problems fixed by keeping the information in 1 thread rather than 4 threads . That way people who may be able to help have all the information , most people won't search through several threads to figure out whats been done already.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks