• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air leaking into air intake stack (parking brake NOT applied)

dilligaf13

Yes. One outlet connects to the double check valve. The other outlet connects to the air stack and allows for the venting of air, though the stack, when you engage the parking brake.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick release valve

I would very much appreciate a picture of the Quick Release valve. If you could, please use a pointer to point it out. There’s a lot of plumbing under the drivers step.
Could you tell me where you bought the replacement? Thanks!

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I would very much appreciate a picture of the Quick Release valve. If you could, please use a pointer to point it out. There’s a lot of plumbing under the drivers step.
Could you tell me where you bought the replacement? Thanks!
Largest valve in the Step Bill. It is called a QR1 valve. Haldex # 32005 Found at napa or truckpro or other heavy truck parts place. Or Ebay.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks