• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mice

Jeepsinker

I found a squirrel in the cab of one of the ones I have here. He was quite displeased that I disturbed him...

With mice the key is to kill them, not deter them. Poison/ bait block/ pellets trays work best. Even wild cats can be pretty lazy, and they don't get every mouse.

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just curious why not bait traps in cab ?
It encourages the little monsters to enter the cab, make a nest and then possibly die in the cab. Moth balls keep them out of the cab and the bait stations keep them out of the buildings.

FloridaAKM

A few years ago. I had the mice pull insulation out of my workshop & move it 50' to the new truck. There they plugged up the blower fan with insulation & built a large nest of sticks & insulation on top of the engine. It took quite abit of work to clean out the insulation from the duct work & to remove the big nest in the engine compartment, not to mention to repair the wiring damage of what the chewed on under the hood! I had to come up with a new parking place on the property to stop them from rebuilding.
They still show up in the shop & under the house from time to time. Poison baits they just stock pile, so metal professional traps keep them out for a while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks