• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce clutch replacement

Ajax MD

Wow, that's pretty cool. The M809 -20 calls for a transmission jack under the truck for the transmission and transfer case. No photos, but sketches.

davidb56

I got one of those HF transmission jacks......if you crawl out from under your truck to take a leak....it seems to think it should leak down too. Pile of junk.

Ajax MD

I got one of those HF transmission jacks......if you crawl out from under your truck to take a leak....it seems to think it should leak down too. Pile of junk.
I guess I got lucky with mine. I try to stay clear of Harbor Freight but sometimes I need a tool "now" or a US made equivalent isn't available or the price differential is just more than I can shoulder.

davidb56

I have a HF floor jack now for 20 years that works great. this transmission jack is junk and its about 1 year old. I got a cement mixer from them that was (its dead now) junk too, but my grinder is finally starting to die after 10+ years, and thats pretty darn good for a grinder.......especially if you weld like Rusty......JK. its a welders joke, he gets it.

rustystud

I have a HF floor jack now for 20 years that works great. this transmission jack is junk and its about 1 year old. I got a cement mixer from them that was (its dead now) junk too, but my grinder is finally starting to die after 10+ years, and thats pretty darn good for a grinder.......especially if you weld like Rusty......JK. its a welders joke, he gets it.
I get it ! ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks