• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Evansville, IN

Shirehorse

Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster. New to the hobby side of MVs, but not new to the sore forth point of contact that comes along with them.

I currently reside in Evansville, IN. I look forward to becoming a productive member of SS.

-Brian

Shirehorse

I'm familiar with the area. Our main line to Chicago runs up through Wellsboro/Westville/Willow Creek. Just a few minutes north of you if my hillbilly navigation is correct.

Another Ahab

Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster. New to the hobby side of MVs, but not new to the sore forth point of contact that comes along with them.

-Brian
Welcome from Virginia.

Not sure I understood you correctly (it's a little hard to hear from here in the back row)...can you repeat that last one, please?

what.jpg

Last edited:

Shirehorse

Welcome from Virginia.

Not sure I understood you correctly (it's a little hard to hear from here in the back row)...can you repeat that last one, please?

View attachment 529998
Soreness in:

a. Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.

AKA any length of time spent in a stock MV seat.

:p

Another Ahab

Soreness in:

a. Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.

AKA any length of time spent in a stock MV seat.
Ahh; I now laugh again. Second time in two days! Is good for heart. My thanks for laugh I give now to you:

Laugh.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks