• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

About to pickup my first M715. Learn me things.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not that this has anything to do with the M715, but why is this an issue? The only thing I could find in that novel-length list of rules about photos and linking was not to link to auction site photos.
It used to be in the rules, I don't know why it's not still there.

The reason we like people to post pics directly to the site is because links tend to go dead. When the links go dead, the site looses part of it's photo archive. I know I've googled something and when it took me to another forum all I'd see was a bunch of dead links where pics used to be, we don't want that to happen here.

TexAndy

I can't tell in the picture, does the spot for the fuel pump have a plate covering the opening? Or is it just shadows.
Here's pictures of the cover plate over what I think is the fuel pump spot.

Also pics of the distributor. I don't have a frame of reference, so I don't know if that distributor is stock or not.

TexAndy

It used to be in the rules, I don't know why it's not still there.

The reason we like people to post pics directly to the site is because links tend to go dead. When the links go dead, the site looses part of it's photo archive. I know I've googled something and when it took me to another forum all I'd see was a bunch of dead links where pics used to be, we don't want that to happen here.

Sorry, it takes me awhile to upload photos to my imgur account. I've tried several times to get them to upload from there but it just doesn't want to work.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, blocked off fuel pump mounting. And yes, the distributor is for the civi Tornado. No big deal, the civi ignition works just fine. Somewhere you must already have an electric fuel pump.

TexAndy

Thanks, I tried tracing the only line coming off the carburator. It goes over to the passenger side of the engine, down the engine block, and back somewhere. Need to get under there to get a better idea of where it is going. That might lead me to the electric fuel pump.

eta: In fact, in that first picture you posted mark, the line with the green hose, IIRC that is the line coming off of the carburator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks