• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Been a member for several years - First Post.

Sergeant P

Hello,

Been a member for several years; just eyeballing peoples rides and thinking about which one to get. Finally figured I would introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I use to be a Sergeant of a small town police department, but got a better paying job and less responsibilities. I had used this screen name in other forums and it has stuck with me. I teach CCW in Missouri and have wonderful wife and two sons. I tried to post a question to a truck, but said I did not have the access to do so. So I figured I would start here and go on.

Thanks
Sergeant P

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site! Were you in the TM section possibly? That's only for uploads.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to wait two years and welcome but I just get so antsy waiting. ;-)

Welcome

Sergeant P

Thanks,

I have not made a vehicle purchase that would qualify for this forum. Just a Nissan Pathfinder 4X4 as my personal. I have been eye balling several CUCV, M1083/73, and M35A2's. Just could never pull the trigger. Almost bought a Bobbed Deuce locally, but again I would not commit. Just need to find the right one. I really like the idea of the Multi-Fuel Diesel Motors. I have spent the last two years just checking out the threads and manuals every time I find something. This site is a wealth of info.

Thanks,
Sergeant "

Shark Bait

A third welcome from Florida. The longer you wait to get a truck, the more expensive they get. Ohh, also, you can't just have one! They are addictive!
This is too true. My first was in April of this year, I'm now working on number 6. Not too mention the countless parts you find "deals" on that you just can't live without!

Sergeant P

This is too true. My first was in April of this year, I'm now working on number 6. Not too mention the countless parts you find "deals" on that you just can't live without!
I would really like to have a crew cab deuce. Six wheels wheel or four wheels, does not matter. I can see myself with several others as well.

Thanks,
Sergeant P

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks