• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip to Ringgold Ga.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like I will be headed down to Taylor trading to get a towbar for a friend. I might meet up with a member from Louisiana too. Anyone need anything transported? As it stands, I'm driving a car, but if enough people want stuff, I can drive my pickup.

I still have a ton of fiberglass racks and 50w 24v flood lights!

If something goes wrong, I might call for help too. [thumbzup]

Right now it looks like thurs or friday.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know which way you are going but you know where I am if you need anything.

On second thought, if you are coming through my way, let me know.

gimpyrobb

I don't know which way you are going but you know where I am if you need anything.

On second thought, if you are coming through my way, let me know.
So you can board up the house and load all the weapons?

BWAAAhahahahaha

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safe travels Chris. Need a favor. Bring down some cool air. This heat is driving me crazy.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you can board up the house and load all the weapons?

BWAAAhahahahaha
Well actually we've kind of been on tight lockdown and loaded in light of some area break-ins but I guess we can let you by security.

gimpyrobb

I was not informed of a delay, no problem. Richard, it might be an option, depending on others schedules. PM me what needs done.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing like waking up to fresh sticky buns, huh SWB?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The locals know what I'm talking about. At least the ones that were at the MVPA Nationals when they were last in Dayton. I had to fix some for my wife's work brunch so I fixed 5 dozen and brought some in. Gimpy and Rory had some Sunday when picking up Rory's Deuce.

What other kind of sticky buns are you talking about?

Before baking:

20141207_110207.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks