• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip to Ringgold Ga.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cinnamon rolls not equal sticky buns

The recipe is almost identical Ray except that you bake the rolls with the covering in the bottom of the pan and then flip them out upside down when they are done.

Since this is his thread I wonder if Gimpy is still going to Ringgold?

:)

Maybe Doghead can post the recipe he had in mind for sticky buns...with pictures.

TaylorTradingCo

Gimp, I am probably going to want you to bring down the M818 your friend has. If you could work out a way to get Garrett to bring up the wrecker from MS on his trip, then you could drive it back and get paid both ways. I am looking at a bunch of stuff in Fort Polk this week and next and was thinking of bidding if we could get the ride up here with other goods.
Derek

goldneagle

I'll top that offer with my wife's famous MOONSHINE cake. (Ask PB or Trailboss or timntrucks) it is to kill for. i have known people to fight over the cake!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll top that offer with my wife's famous MOONSHINE cake. (Ask PB or Trailboss or timntrucks) it is to kill for. i have known people to fight over the cake!
While I deny all charges of domestic violence, there might have been some firm shoving between me and my wife over the last piece. After the yelling died down, cooler minds prevailed and we cut it in half (but my half was bigger :twisted:).

Jeepsinker

Zev, I told you I'll fix your deuce. Be patient friend. I may have to draw the line at bringing the wrecker up there though. I am stretched thin here lately and really don't feel comfortable doing that right now. Not that I can't do it another time, I just have to get some monkeys off my back first.

goldneagle

Zev, I told you I'll fix your deuce. Be patient friend. I may have to draw the line at bringing the wrecker up there though. I am stretched thin here lately and really don't feel comfortable doing that right now. Not that I can't do it another time, I just have to get some monkeys off my back first.
That Moonshine Cake offer applies to you as well. Just give me a day or 2 heads up so I can get the wife to bake it for you.

zout

GIMP - if you get this way and need a place to hang your sticky buns and grab a hot shower and a place to stay - pm me and I will shoot you my cell # and address. Just saying - another option for you to hang an fix my sticky buns.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
GIMP - if you get this way and need a place to hang your sticky buns and grab a hot shower and a place to stay - pm me and I will shoot you my cell # and address. Just saying - another option for you to hang an fix my sticky buns.
Not that I have anything against being gay or anything....but gosh...get a room!!rofl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Gimp, are you going to be any where near James Creek, Pa, If so, I have a front 5t winch that needs to be moved south

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of winches, I have one at Zebedee's house in Central NY if you can grab it.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are nowhere near his path. I will be going to NC this weekend and will try to grab Ron's winch. I am going to Zeebeedee's house this week I hope, but we are getting snow bound. Both will be in Seagrove NC soon.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, you guys trying to turn a 400 mile road trip into a 12,000 mile one or what?

So long as I get my Berundi flag I'm good. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks